You’ll be in a vibrant working atmosphere and our modern offices are in a city centre location close to shops, restaurants, and a public transport hub.
What is the Role?
Field Sales Executive responsible for B2B sales in the NI commercial sector. The key focus is to acquire commercial customers and grow our customer base through a well executed territory plan. Building a customer pipeline through cold calling, sales leads and acting on feedback is key to the success of this role.
· Cold calling to prospective SME customers within a designated territory.
· Closing sales and retaining existing business within allocated area.
· Detailing commercial terms and agreeing contracts in a compliant manner.
· Completion of all required procedures to ensure sales/retentions are correctly processed
· To meet the required KPI targets including sales, retention and compliance.
· Management of confidential data from both a customer and SSE perspective.
· Cold calling experience in a field sales team environment.
· Ability to discuss energy contract options with SME commercial customers
- Customer focused and proven ability to deal with detailed commercial queries.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, delivering against assigned targets.
- Highly committed, driven, dedicated and assertive.
We’re committed to ensuring we offer people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package.
Salary: £15.38 per hour
Benefits: Hybrid working model, weekly pay, 28 days annual leave, increasing to 34 days after 12 weeks (in line with AWR regulations)
· 40 hours, Monday - Friday
Contract: Starting on a 6-month contract with a view to becoming permanent